Call for Papers
Please click here to get call for papers.
Call for Special Sessions
Please click here to get the Special Session Proposal template.
ISMI2016 encourages organization of Special Sessions to focus on emerging topics. The following information is for the preparation.
- Title of the Special Session
- Brief description of the area of concern (approx. 100 words) to show the interest and significance
- The name, contact information of two or more special session organizers.
- A list of potential authors and their affiliations
- A list of potential reviewers and their affiliations
Submission of a Special Session Proposal
Please use the template to submit your special session proposal in PDF format to the Special Session Chair:
Professor Cheng-Hung Wu (email@example.com) by the deadline March 31, 2016.
Special requests of later submissions are not encouraged.
Role and Responsibilities of the Special Session Organizers
- To attend ISMI2016 and chair the proposed special session.
- To promote and organize a sufficient amount of quality submissions to the special session.
- To select and invite reviewers from peers and ensure independent quality reviews by avoiding any conflict of interest that possibly influences the judgement of a paper quality.
- To organize the review process which assures at least TWO reviews per paper. Papers submitted to special sessions will undergo the regular peer-review process.
- To ensure a minimum of FOUR accepted quality papers with authors from at least TWO independent institutions. In case of insufficient accepted quality papers, they will be allocated to regular sessions wherever possible.
Rules and Benefits for Organizing Special Sessions
- The Program Committees will support the special session organizers with advice but reserve measures including cancellation of the respective special session in case of weak organizations of special sessions.
Special Session Paper Submission
Special Session Papers should be submitted through the regular submission process by selecting one of the approved topics for special sessions. All papers must be written in English with a max length of 8 pages . Please check the following Submission and Paper Format sections.
Approved Special Sessions
Please click here (EasyChair) to submit the ISMI2016 papers or abstracts.
|Best Student Paper
|Full Paper - Regular
|Full Paper - Student
Please chick here to download ISMI2016 paper format. For abstract-only presentation submission(s), please directly login EasyChair to input your abstract(s).
Selected papers will be recommended for reviews and possible publications in special issues of Applied Soft Computing, International Journal of Industrial Engineering: Theory, Applications and Practice, International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, International Journal of Production Research and other SCI journals.